Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pheromone Perfume by Marilyn Miglin

Pheromone Perfume by Marilyn Miglin
Marilyn Miglin is one of the famous model and beauty industry pioneer. She introduced many of the precious perfumes to the world. From all of them her signature fragrance, Pheromone, is one of the top-10 fragrances sold in luxury department stores nationwide. Pheromone perfume was created for those women who want to make life an adventure. It is unite composition of 179 quality ingredients. The top notes of the fragrance are made up of bergamot Italian, leafy greens, and orange flower. The base notes consist of sandalwood East Indies, oakmoss, and vanilla absolute and mid notes contains jasmin Italian, geranium bourbon, iris de Florence and cassie absolute. After using the Pheromone perfume you will feel luxuriously beautiful, soft and scented.

12 comments:

Lovera | Your Way to Radiant and Beautiful Skin said...

Where can I read reviews about Pheromone perfume by Marilyn Migilin, I'm kinda interested but want to see first reviews/comments. Thanks!

Elaina said...

Thanks for this wonderful post and Marilyn Miglin is my favorite and it really has amazing fragrance and Pheromone perfume is also one of the best… Marilyn Miglin from Scented Monkey perfumes smells very classy and at the same time not so hard for the skin or even cloths… awesome perfume…Nice article
http://coupongrove.com/ScentedMonkey/

Cobra Bracelet said...

Wow this is cool! can you give me a range of it's price? Thanks!

Chrysler Air Conditioner Compressor said...

I have used Marilyn Migilin,it has nice fragrance.I like it,I feel freshness.........

online shopping said...

A new brand to me....Any idea where can I shop this perfume online??? Hope to get a miniature for test.

Pheromones Sexual Lure said...

Use Pheromones Sexual Lure to attract other sex and bring excitement into your love life easily!

aisha said...

I truly like & enjoy it
2000 Chevrolet Blazer S-10 AC Compressor

Lake said...

your providing info in very good manner, this would be very helpful for our customers..anyways…i am author of Pheromore.com. Pheromone perfumes for men is an attractive product for the men and it’s result is excellent. For More Information about pheromone perfumes for men Visit : Pheromore.com

Anonymous said...

Dodge Ram Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

eula_w said...

Interesting pheromone perfume by Marilyn. My brother using this pheromones attract women by LuvEssentials.com to boost his attractiveness and he said it is very effective. :)

Unknown said...

No 9 BASK Pheromones are the Elite in all Pheromones.

Tiffany Schultz said...

Using this pheromones will grant that fascinating quality of which males fall for. Consequently, making an effort to increase the frequency of passionate gestures and also making love.